How to Set up a VPN Connection in Windows 10? Setting up a VPN connection with Windows 10 requires you having the proper credentials to access a VPN Server. Be sure you have these before you continue. You can buy VPN account from mnovpn and use to connectin to vpn.
Once you have all the required information, here is how you can set up a VPN connection in your Windows 10 computer:
Set up a VPN Connection in Windows 10
- Log on to your Windows 10 PC with an administrator account.
- Once on the desktop window, click the Start button from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- From the left section of the displayed Start menu, under the Places section, clickSettings.
- On the open Settings window, click the Network & Internet icon.
- From the left pane of the open Network & Internet window, click to
select theVPN category.
- From the right pane, click the + icon representing the Add a VPN connection option.
- On the Add a VPN connection box, populate the fields with the correct values.
- Make sure that the Remember my sign-in info checkbox at the bottom is checked, and click Save.
- Once the new VPN connection is successfully created, back on the Network & Internet window, keeping the VPN category selected from the left pane, click to select the newly created VPN connection from the right.
- Once selected, from the available buttons, you can either click Connect or Forgetto connect to the VPN server using the provided details and credentials, or to remove the created connection respectively. Optionally, if needed, you can also click the Properties button to make changes to the created VPN connection.